NOT A Job
You have probably heard of “Pay It Forward” before but have you ever heard of a Pay It Forward White Paper? Probably not.
- Come together as a community of people and blend our gifts together for mutual benefit
- Grow your business
- Reduce the number of hours that we work
- Reduce our stress
- Improve our life balance
- Impact a lot of people around us and inspire people to greatness
- Help people “Find Their Voice” . . . how to communicate our life story
- Give people a chance to feel the feeling of being an author
- Feel the feelings of impacting people we don’t even know
- Gain understanding that even a 1% contribution can be HUGE!
- Assist people to get started in writing about their experiences which impact others
- Motivate and inspire to share their experiences
A white paper is something which is written and then shared with others in a free and open manner to enrich and bring value to those around us.
Life Masteries Institute and The Vision Project have a worldwide network of people who freely contribute white papers and resources to the White Paper library. Some of these white papers are Pay It Forward White Papers. A Pay It Forward White Paper can be embraced by the community and rewritten.
This forms multiple perspectives on a topic or series of topics which enriches the overall experience of the entire network. Those who enrich the paper, even if it’s only by 1% are able to then co-author the new enhanced white paper with three other people and then share the new white paper with everyone they know.
The goal is that with each generation of added authors that the white paper will continue to evolve to a more advanced perspective, understanding, wisdom from the combined knowledge, wisdom, experiences and perspective that only a group of diverse people can bring to a perspective.
You have probably heard . . . “If it’s too good to be true . . . it probably is.” This program will help you to regain your faith in people and that a group of people really can care for others AND gain value for themselves as well.
NOT A Job